Who won the dabate tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanotherpatriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how Romney has gone from a fervent Neocon in the primaries to this asinine new persona of his. Etch-a-Sketch, baby.

"I needed the dumbass republican base to put me ahead of Gingrich and Santorum in the primaries, and now I need the dumbass "moderate undecideds" to put me ahead of Obama. God bless you all, and thanks for the support." - Mitt Romney

lol. Romney needs your vote! So does Obama. Vote for Obama this time and Romney the next. That seems fair.

Ridge man He voted for Obummer last time.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Undecided voters are the biggest idiots on the planet."
- Family Guy

If you haven't decided by now, please don't vote. You're a nimrod. Period.

Nine-Eleven

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a great viewpoint, and it's not meant to excuse Romney's performance. Romney did not do poorly or lose the debate. Romney was the same last night as he was during the first debate. He was articulate, forceful, and armed with facts.

The article is intended to highlight that the only way Obama is going to do well is with a teleprompter or a biased moderator steering the debate in his direction...period.

Nobody with any sense could watch that debate and honestly claim for a second that Crowley is not in the bag for Obama.

Now that I've had a day to think about it, on substance, Romney utterly shredded Obama. He illustrated in a clear and concise manner, systematically point by point how Obama's economic policies are an utter failure. If he does the same on Monday with this Benghazi issue it's going to be downright bloody.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now that I've had a day to think about it, on substance, Romney utterly shredded Obama. He illustrated in a clear and concise manner, systematically point by point how Obama's economic policies are an utter failure. If he does the same on Monday with this Benghazi issue it's going to be downright bloody.

watch it again with open eyes and Romney only pointed out things we all know. Romney was just like a media talking head, he reported what we already know and have lived thru.

Now listen to what his plans are. A very vague idea of a plan and a few empty promises. He said nothing concrete, nothing you could or might be able to hold him accountable for if he does win.

Romney offered nothing and said nothing. When you offer nothing and say nothing in a debate, thats called a loss.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
watch it again with open eyes and Romney only pointed out things we all know. Romney was just like a media talking head, he reported what we already know and have lived thru.

Now listen to what his plans are. A very vague idea of a plan and a few empty promises. He said nothing concrete, nothing you could or might be able to hold him accountable for if he does win.

Romney offered nothing and said nothing. When you offer nothing and say nothing in a debate, thats called a loss.

We are talking about Romney, not Obama. :D :D

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know, right. All Obama really said was "look at Romneys record", "look at what hes said". Obama really offered nothing either.

In order to defeat the reigning champ, you have to score to win. A tie wont work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom