Who won the dabate tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
blaming the moderator for Romneys performance is a laugher. Romney lost just like Obama did the last debate. Romney had plenty of chances to shut Obama down, even a high schooler should be able to smoke Obama with this economy.

Romney lost because he sucks, but Obama won because Romneys didnt pounce.

You're just freakin' goofy with your Obama lovefest over there in the corner of your closet.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romney sounded good till the end where he talked about tricking gun owners in his state to sign an assault weapons ban. Sounds like he offered more land up for hunting in return for a ban on certain non hunting guns.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
blaming the moderator for Romneys performance is a laugher. Romney lost just like Obama did the last debate. Romney had plenty of chances to shut Obama down, even a high schooler should be able to smoke Obama with this economy.

Romney lost because he sucks, but Obama won because Romneys didnt pounce.

sorry you musta missed this debate. You know, the one that happened tonight a couple hours ago? Clearly if Obama wasn't interupting Mitt it was the moderator telling Mitt to shut it and let the Potus talk. I can pick three letters out of POtuS that describe our current admin. However it doesn't matter, we're a red state and not even a swing state so let's stop all the arguing. Let's hope we can put the correct people in congress to make decisions for us. And pray the supreme court doesn't become left leaning on gun control.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love how they stack these "Town Hall" debates. There has not been one yet that I know of that was not stacked in the liberals favor. And yes the so called moderator favored Obama too, but I agree with most real political observers that this was another tie.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, was the black guy the Republican? They should wear different colored shorts like in boxing. Just a pair of red shorts for the republican and a pair of blue shorts for the democrat. No shirts. They were both wearing suits, IIRC. I was pretty drunk. I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in ineffectualness and I'm working on my master's in vapidity. I'm really concerned about gas prices being so high and jobs not being, like, around and stuff.

My grandmother worked in a bank with a smudged glass ceiling that was ran by a serial killer who had a binder full of labias. She drove her Chevy to the levy but the levy defaulted. She liked her economy strong and her liquor malted. She lived in a shoe. She had so many children she didn't know what to do. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Breitbart's dead. I shouted out 'who penned his threnody?' when after all, it was you and me.

Dude, you crack me up.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That is a great viewpoint, and it's not meant to excuse Romney's performance. Romney did not do poorly or lose the debate. Romney was the same last night as he was during the first debate. He was articulate, forceful, and armed with facts.

The article is intended to highlight that the only way Obama is going to do well is with a teleprompter or a biased moderator steering the debate in his direction...period.

Nobody with any sense could watch that debate and honestly claim for a second that Crowley is not in the bag for Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom