Who's drinkin' what this weekend??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found the McClellens at the liquor store Saturday. I was a little short on funds at the time so I didnt get a bottle. I just got my Tito's that I originally went after. They had a 12yr ,15 yr , 18yr and then whats known as a cask strength. I dont consider myself to be cheap(contrary to what the wifey says). So I will try the 15yr old probably next weekend. I dont mind buying a good bottle of liquor even if I turn out to not like it. Its nice to have something on hand that guests will enjoy. You never know when a Scotch drinker will show up. I hope to aquire a taste for it so that I can enjoy a good Scotch from time to time.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a wino this weekend. Not the good stuff either, but the cheap merlot. Ahhh the tannin headache!

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I had a fun filled weekend. Finished off the bottle of Motts on the left, had 5 or 6 bottles of Lipton, and a couple glasses of ice water.

ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t186_PotatoeMasher_PA030120.jpg

I'd say it's about time to restock the Green Tea.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds like your alright, i dont care what everyone says about ya...:D

Well thank ya!

To everyone else who hasn't seen the light, I highly recommend replacing your fermented beverages with some good ol' green tea! Motts is great too but I always drink it in moderation. That little bottle of Motts will last me 2-3 weeks.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ice chilled Patron, and maybe JUST maybe a couple of 1800 Silvers. End of October we head for the cabin again, and are taking a bottle of Patron Platinum with us:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom