Who's drinkin' what this weekend??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I just knocked out a 6 pack of Miller lite and I'm pretty happy with it.

I know, I know, light weight sounding. I had too many bad experiences with liquor in the Navy, and I do mean BAD.

So I decided to man up for myself, and I stick with beer now. I can drink beer almost all night long, and if you're drinking with people that are drinking, they just want you to be drinking, not really caring what.

Although, if I had a bar within a mile that served true Guinness, I'd be drinking 6 or 7 pints a night, several times a week!

faber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mt. dew bitches!
awww.1linershirts.com_images_large_0418220214M_TalladegaNightsMountainDewW_Kelly.jpg

lol

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Monday thru Fridays its nada,nothing,all business; but the weekends are for getting a small buzz on. So,tonight its iced tea,bottled water w/ a slice of lemon. and a zanax, or two...

Tomorrow afternoon watching the game I will be slowly sipping on a couple of glasses of my fave drink in the whole world- Four Roses single barrel, neat style. This stuff is the shiznet. I am in love with it (besides my Jager...). My loving wife gives me bottles of this for my birthday,at Christmas,New Years Eve,our wedding anniversaries,and just about any special occasion. Halloweens coming up I can expect a bottle. Shes a keeper- until she messes up and doesnt bring me any home.

Saturday night is usually always the same for me- my usual Saturday night shots of ice cold/0 degree Jager. Or, if I dont feel like getting wasted then it will be shots of cold rootbeer schnaaps. Or, Kahlua (Mocha or French Vanilla) or butterscotch Schnaaps in either chocolate milk or iced coffee (in the winter its hot chocolate or hot coffee);or, if I feel like it I might also add a little vodka to some 1/2&1/2 to the Kahlua and make white Russians or chocolate syrup and make mudslides. The Jager usually wins out tho.

Sundays I have my favorite beer while watching football on my favorite day of the week at our house,Sandwich Day. Snoweizen Wheat Ale is the beer. That is if I have any left in the cases stored away that I bring home from the place that makes it- Snowshoe brewery. Its a little microbrewery that is just down the road from my part time home in Calaveras County,up in northern California.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know this Poop?:oops3:

Because I've drank a lot of crazy sh*&t in my short life and I can't imagine anything worse than Dewar's, and I love Scotch. Sheep piss and kerosene is the worst thing I can imagine that might be on par with Dewar's.

Though tonight I am pretty fsckd up and it's mostly on bourbon.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several Coronas and a few shots of Hot Damn on the gig tonight. Seeing the Black Crowes tomorrow so who knows...
Always safe for me to stick to Coronas before and during gigs too. But afterwards,if I'm not drivin,then its lots o shots. And if you played a good show then someone else is usually buyin em.:drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom