Why are all of the AR's for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Combination of things. ARs are like the 1911 and need constant attention. Most guys couldn't even show you how to break down the BCG. High maintenance and rounds are not as cheap. IMHO

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Combination of things. ARs are like the 1911 and need constant attention. Most guys couldn't even show you how to break down the BCG. High maintenance and rounds are not as cheap. IMHO

PLEASE don't tell this to my AR or my 1911's.....they've been pretty issue-free and I run them filthy and long between cleaning sessions.

I pray I never run into whatever it was you did to form that opinion.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Id happily use and buy a new DPMS off the rack for $700
vs someones home build for $1000; unless, UNLESS, I know for a fact the parts they put in it, and that theY assembled it properly.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because ... folks are smelling a price drop coming and want out before it hits.
supply is finally catching up and/or hysteria is finally abating.

also folks are figuring out all the obama taking away our guns propaganda is a bunch of hocky puck!

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR's are easy to overspend... But after owning 4 and tearing them down, I went from knowing nothing to being able to do a complete tear down in just a few minutes.

If you own a gun, I don't know why people wouldn't learn how to tear down and clean it.

I can understand some of "built" ar's being full of junk... but for the most part it is easy to tell the LPK installed, DPMS/RRA, and you know the lower. Uppers get confusing, but so many people were selling factory complete uppers that many were built at the factory.

For the right price, I'd pick up another gun... Some of the ones I see for sale here and Armslist, are overpriced with some low quality add-on's... Interesting to see...

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm selling a DPMS for $850. I think... I'll have to check my ad. Why am i selling it? B/c i got an LMT and don't need two. But, if it doesn't sell then I'll just have two. Is my asking price more than I put in to it? Negative, less than what's in it. But i know the feeling. When i see/saw some of those ARs go for 4 digits I start to wonder...

Latest posts

Top Bottom