Why are all of the AR's for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a FFL that good a good size batch of Glocks in during the binge, sold them in days. Half the buyers were completely new to guns, as in "Wow, this is really cool...which way do the bullets go in?"

Yes, the binge did serve notice to politicians how much of the population is NOT down with the anti-gun struggle.

jroberts1968

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I think was that a bunch of individuals thought that our new prsident was going to ban them like on Jan 21 or somthing so everyone started a buy frenzy and the dealers gouged the hell out of us and then the back order came and the dealer prices went up economy went down and down desposable cash sucked up and the dealers are stuck with over priced inventory and cant get rid of it when a wasr is 799.00 and a DPMS m4 is 1600.00 some one wants a boat. hype, and greed now look wasr are 349.00 and a dpms 637. Dems have learned gun control is political suicide. But I can sell you a new AR upper in 5.45 for 1050.00 with 11 mags and a YHM 12.5 rail...... HAHA

jroberts1968

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know what's so bad about a DPMS. I'm not an AR freak though. They all seem to put bullets out the front pretty well.

there nothing wrong with DPMS or a RRA or STAG same **** diffrent name. Gun snobs are like Harley snobs if you ain't got a pimped out 10k gun or 35 harley you suck. I would take a Saiga 7.62 349.00 over a Arsenal 1000.00 any day of the week. :rotflmao:

Benelli

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought several lowers around the election, but I made sure I didn't overpay. Even if I could make a profit, you won't see me selling them. I don't think we are in the clear by any stretch of the imagination. Also, Obama was as good an excuse as any to by more guns!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something you all should be aware of is, Putting together an gun for your "Personal" use is ok!

But if your buying a bunch of lowers and assembling them into guns and selling them --you owe Obammy 11% excise tax.
Not on what you sold them for, but the MSRP that the industry has set. which means a couple hundred bucks a gun in taxes.

There are several people on here doing that and one day their gonna get a visit. and owe thousands in interest and penalties.
Especially with the way the governments going thru money.

Most manufacturers serial number the stripped lowers different than their
complete guns so the government can tell the difference.

Just a little info everyone should know!

dieseldr99

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought several lowers around the election, but I made sure I didn't overpay. Even if I could make a profit, you won't see me selling them. I don't think we are in the clear by any stretch of the imagination. Also, Obama was as good an excuse as any to by more guns!

Unfortunately I think you are right. So if the prices do come down for a bit I will be looking to buy up some of these unwanted ar's to put in my collection. Plenty of people who jumped on the wagon and bought will be wanting back off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom