why are Glock prices sky high again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Many are paying higher prices because they don't look into the Glock discount program. There are many that are eligible to get an LE priced pistol. They could also join the GSSF for about $30.00 and be eligible as well.

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials.
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D
Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials.
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.

State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.

LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.

This is the list I found out from Ed's Public Safety who is a Glock Distributor and had the information on their website.

GSSF Pistol Purchase Program
The GSSF Pistol Purchase Program is another benefit of your GSSF membership. If you are a current, or renewing GSSF member with more than 12 consecutive months of membership, you are eligible to purchase a GLOCK pistol at discounted pricing once per calendar year. For program information and suggested pricing, please see the link below. For locations, please contact GLOCK Customer Service at 770-432-1202 or GSSF at 770-437-4718.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's simple. Noobs love glocks because there's a ton of hype surrounding them. So one of the most purchased quality handguns by people who have no idea what to buy is a Glock of some sort.

Combine that with anti-gunners pushing for gun-control laws and then they themselves thinking "man, I'd better get a gun before any of these laws I'm pushing go through" and then panicking and yelling "Shut-up and take my money" to dealers who sell Glocks and...

Viola! Climbing Glock prices (and AR prices... and AK prices... etc.).

One of the good viewpoints to take is that those same idiots that drove the price up (and voted against your gun rights) will undoubtedly get bored and sell their shiny new plastic toy very soon but the market will be flooded so you can take part in screwing them over (as it is now their turn in the barrel).

Latest posts

Top Bottom