Why do big guns and egos go hand in hand with men?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But when a "man" as you from a different Continent goes to pay money for the privilege, well it is nothing but trying to compensate for your little appendage and to gain stature from your fellow inferior complex laden peers.
There is a textbook example of penis envy at work.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am offended by that last statement. I shot and killed a giraffe with my handgun this past weekend. It was regrettably not a clean kill, I had to rush over and strangle it to finish it off, but all the kids in that area will benefit from it, they'll have full bellies for weeks.

Do you use a ligature or just a traditional chokehold? I'm afraid I lack upper body strength. My right forearm is huge, though. Not sure why.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you use a ligature or just a traditional chokehold? I'm afraid I lack upper body strength. My right forearm is huge, though. Not sure why.

2.bp.blogspot.com__A6cd8QPdBGE_U_xf_AACa7I_AAAAAAAAUzo_Ai5kHhR4288e94dc9fa2fbfde70e0cf8c1cbae6.jpg

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
We established in a previous thread that my poor attitude stems from dissatisfaction with the size of my penis, years of rejection from females, and unresolved Oedipal issues.

What causes your particular form of gendered bitterness, Fish On? Negative comments from tactless male suitors? About what in particular? Long labia? Wonky breasts? Vaginal dryness? Increased grooming budget as you wage a losing battle with a slight-but-ohso-noticable-in-the-right-light mustache? General inability to cope with your changing value in the sexual marketplace as you age causing your self-esteem to deflate faster than my itty bitty smelly chorizo after I prematurely climax?

We may have more in common than we thought. Let's build on it.

Maybe it is the unused Vagina Depth to answer your question. But you wouldn't know about the emptiness that you have never reached within the female anatomy. So the misunderstanding with the shortage of appendage is the great mystery here. Why don't others own it as you have. You sir are levels ahead of the short ones that attempt to make up for it with such grand hunting, gun ownership and trying to be dominate over a female using words of prowess. Let's start the construction by sharing different views from our different sexual organ based makeup. As I sense you have a deeper understanding of the interior plumbing than most here.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
I am most certain Mr. Kennedy has a Trophy on the wall for just this activity, and is lacking in any real hunting skills.

2.bp.blogspot.com__A6cd8QPdBGE_U_xf_AACa7I_AAAAAAAAUzo_Ai5kHhR4288e94dc9fa2fbfde70e0cf8c1cbae6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a requirement to go to another continent?

I have never seen deer, elk, geese, duck, turkey, quail, pheasant, antelope, or moose IN MY YARD. I must, therefore, pay and travel to where they exist.

A hunter travelling to Africa to hunt giraffe ( an antelope ) or other exotic game; pay fees for licenses that help pay game wardens and habitat protection. The meat is always donated to local tribes, who depend on these hunters.

Your obvious trolling may be why you cannot log on at the other forum?

The only time I have seen or I have approached women or anybody, for that matter, was because;
1. An interest in the particular firearm they had.
2. They were committing safety violations.
3. They were having problems and asked for help.

Jerks can be found anywhere, male and female. Encountering a jerk, doesn't equate into all are jerks.

To reiterate a question posed earlier; what great number of male appendages are you intimate with to access the correlation you pose? Or are you familiar with just one, which is obviously teenie tiny and he has only large caliber firearms?

The trolls been officially trolled.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
"She" seems to have an obsession with these issues. Whatever the case, "she" is good for laugh now and then.

It's kinda funny that some of those who swore a blood oath never to return, are among us in new incarnations. Some of those who were done doing business here are still doing business here. Ha ha ha

All are welcome. It's just the effing Internet. God bless us every one.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
"She" seems to have an obsession with these issues. Whatever the case, "she" is good for laugh now and then.

It's kinda funny that some of those who swore a blood oath never to return, are among us in new incarnations. Some of those who were done doing business here are still doing business here. Ha ha ha

All are welcome. It's just the effing Internet. God bless us every one.

You do have a little bird that chirps at you. It was comical to see the trail from the only person to the bird that chirps to you. And thanks on the acknowledgment that it is just that, the effing internet.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do have a little bird that chirps at you. It was comical to see the trail from the only person to the bird that chirps to you. And thanks on the acknowledgment that it is just that, the effing internet.

Actually, no little bird chirped. Have fun. As long as it doesn't go completely off the rails, all is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom