Why do big guns and egos go hand in hand with men?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they did. The members that are at Bartertownok actually guided me to some one that was willing to work with my daughter to get her comfortable to shoot and pursue her conceal carry. They were members of the one site that was shut down, and that was were the helped us. Then they moved to Bartertownok.

Do you have an agenda with the inclining statement about friendly people here versus there? I have found this site to have good people as well, some are out in left field on the thoughts and standpoint on the issue of killing animals such as Giraffe's for sport.

No agenda. I find the folks "mostly" friendly at both places. I suppose my one nemesis here at OSA is Ace, but that's primarily because of politics.

But since you brought it up, do you have an agenda? The reason I wondered was because at Bartertownok, you had only made one post. I'd have no idea why you couldn't log onto there again.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
missashleypants.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_06_freudpenis.jpg

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

No agenda. I find the folks "mostly" friendly at both places. I suppose my one nemesis here at OSA is Ace, but that's primarily because of politics.

But since you brought it up, do you have an agenda? The reason I wondered was because at Bartertownok, you had only made one post. I'd have no idea why you couldn't log onto there again.

Hey, hey, hey! That's Arch Nemesis, if you please.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, hey, hey! That's Arch Nemesis, if you please.

OK. I stand corrected (to a degree.) I decided to look up the difference and came up with this:

"What is the difference between enemy and nemesis? What is the purpose of using the word ‘Arch’ before each?

Nemesis is a stronger word than enemy.

Enemy is an unfriendly or hostile person. Nemesis is an avenging force.

In classical mythology Nemesis was the goddess of retribution. She punished both hubris (false pride) and wrongdoing. The goddess represents the idea that one cannot escape divine retribution."

Sorry, Ace. I shouldn't have used the word 'nemesis.' You aren't up to that stage yet.

Oh, by the way, the Winston Churchill quote in my signature is my new 'philosophy' for dealing with you.

(All this is kidding by the way, except that you aren't even an enemy.)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK. I stand corrected (to a degree.) I decided to look up the difference and came up with this:

"What is the difference between enemy and nemesis? What is the purpose of using the word ‘Arch’ before each?

Nemesis is a stronger word than enemy.

Enemy is an unfriendly or hostile person. Nemesis is an avenging force.

In classical mythology Nemesis was the goddess of retribution. She punished both hubris (false pride) and wrongdoing. The goddess represents the idea that one cannot escape divine retribution."

Sorry, Ace. I shouldn't have used the word 'nemesis.' You aren't up to that stage yet.

Oh, by the way, the Winston Churchill quote in my signature is my new 'philosophy' for dealing with you.

(All this is kidding by the way, except that you aren't even an enemy.)

Well, whatever I am, I want to be the best at it. Arch just sounds more better.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Killing such an animal for food in the natural environment by the native people is nature. But when a "man" as you from a different Continent goes to pay money for the privilege, well it is nothing but trying to compensate for your little appendage and to gain stature from your fellow inferior complex laden peers.

Aren't all men decedents from a common ancestor originating in Africa? Wouldn't a giraffe that was killed by "these men" be just as natural as a giraffe that was killed by a "native"?

:drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom