Why do I live in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the other day I was gazing out the front window and spotted a car come to a slow stop. After a while the car started moving again but very slowly, watched it for a few seconds and decided someone had the drivers door open and pushing the car. I jumped in my PU to run out and see if they needed any help.

What I found was a 50ish year old lady pushing her car because she had ran out of gas. Have no idea where she thought she was pushing it to because the next house is 1/2 mile away around a corner. I came back to the house, grabbed my lawnmower gas and gave her enough gas to get to a station. She offered payment but I wouldn’t take anything. Just being an Okie I guess, semed like the right thing to do at the time..

Had a similar situation a couple years ago, loaned the guy a gas can and a few bucks and he stole the money and the gas can.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gonna be over 90 down here in the corner today then get in the 20' s tomorrow! Where else you get to ride this ride? It's like a weather roller coaster maaaan!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up til 4 years ago I lived in Chicago and I loved it, except the winter, I now live in Oklahoma I call it home, but not cuz I want to. All I can say bout living here is "shoooow me the mooooney" oil field life is long and hard but it pays goooood.
How could money be the only reason you like living here? You are on a pro 2A forum and you say you loved chicago? Basically the worst place in the country to want to live if you are a 2A supporter. I don't get that. I get it may be home and familiar but I guarantee Oklahoma is 10 times better than there. There are too many reasons to list why I love my state. You might try checking into some of them. You may just fall in love yourself.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could find a place in Colorado with Okie-level friendliness, I would be there already. I went to high school and the first 2 years of college in CO, I miss it desperately. Family is keeping me here in OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom