Why do people in the gun community belittle newcomers to forums?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least you didn't say "pull your big boy pants DOWN and take it..."

With that perspective it would have been more appropriate to say "pull your sissy pants down and take it...", or even "perhaps your thong is too tight"...

If people are griping about folks being mean then they don't have any big boy pants....

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With that perspective it would have been more appropriate to say "pull your sissy pants down and take it...", or even "perhaps your thong is too tight"...

If people are griping about folks being mean then they don't have any big boy pants....

yeah you are totally right, i mean screw trying to help people, i mean people trying to learn and ask questions don't get me started... also lets not forget to be sure to tell the pawn shop owners that they are going to hell, also we need to be sure when someone has been out of work for a few months to kick them when they are down about how if it was me i would have a job by now, also lawyers are horrible people all money hungry, let's not forget the crazy dentists screwing us out of our cash, also those TSA agents they are at the bottom of the barrel of society... yup this is exactly the type of gun community i love..

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah you are totally right, i mean screw trying to help people, i mean people trying to learn and ask questions don't get me started... also lets not forget to be sure to tell the pawn shop owners that they are going to hell, also we need to be sure when someone has been out of work for a few months to kick them when they are down about how if it was me i would have a job by now, also lawyers are horrible people all money hungry, let's not forget the crazy dentists screwing us out of our cash, also those TSA agents they are at the bottom of the barrel of society... yup this is exactly the type of gun community i love..

Don't forget Sara Palin. You know how the tolerant people love to bash her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom