Why do people in the gun community belittle newcomers to forums?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_butthurt_butthurt_a47f315d411bc15426d512944af445130.jpg

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah you are totally right, i mean screw trying to help people, i mean people trying to learn and ask questions don't get me started... also lets not forget to be sure to tell the pawn shop owners that they are going to hell, also we need to be sure when someone has been out of work for a few months to kick them when they are down about how if it was me i would have a job by now, also lawyers are horrible people all money hungry, let's not forget the crazy dentists screwing us out of our cash, also those TSA agents they are at the bottom of the barrel of society... yup this is exactly the type of gun community i love..

Wow, someone that finally get's it!!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a tough crowd.

Some people make it through the "hazing" (remember when DannyTanner joined?). Others do not. I posted like I was a 70 year old conservative for my first hundred or so posts to stay under yalls radar.

Everyone could learn a lesson from Danny, he got a rash and took it like a man!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yup you are right, i spend about 80% of my time on boomershooter.com but i need to make it 100% since over there we don't run around calling other people it is embarrassing that they own a gun!!!

I didn't have any luck on boomershooter. Guess I didn't fit the mold. I made a few statements elsewhere while pissed off about a group buy that shot me in the foot. Oh well.... I like it here. I have been "excused" from the arfcom hometown as well because I didn't agree with everything they said. You see over there if you don't follow along mindlessly with a couple of individuals you are labled a "statist". And then the rest of the sheep jump on you for having your own opinion. I'll stick with OSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom