Why I never wear tennis shoes out here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Copperhead, I don’t think we have them out here; I’ve never seen one. We do have tons of Western Diamondbacks, massasaugas, and Pygmy rattlesnakes.

Edit: from OKsnakes, the range of broadbanded copperheads is most of Caddo county and the north half of Comanche county. I still have never seen one out here
http://www.oksnakes.org/
We got them, mostly found around creek bottoms around here.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Luckily my neighbor who has been next door for like 28yrs said he’s never seen a poisonous or venomous snake around us. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t stay vigilant
I’ve never seen a poisonous snake.
Poisonous means if you eat them you get sick or die.

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is ONE thing I do not miss about country life. Those things will **** up your day in a heartbeat if you aren't paying attention.

Not on the same level -- unless you are allergic -- but damn I LOATHE scorpions. 😭😣😭😣😭😣😭 Those mother****ers HURT when they nail you.
Been stung twice in my life by them. Interesting thing I discovered is when I put the scorpion in an air vented jar, with a live cricket to kill and eat. Next morning the cricket was alive but the scorpion was dead on it’s back with part of it’s belly completely eaten. Gotta new respect for crickets after that. By the way I released the cricket since he was the survivor. Lol.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh that’s awesome. Here’s a genuine question. What is the difference between poisonous and venomous?

1695589031867.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom