Why so many WTB adds in selling classifieds lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Been alot a people who should know better that are posting WTB in the selling classified section.

I thought we had a WTB section in the classified for that specific purpose, no? Maybe I'm wrong.?

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not one of those folks however if WTB is an option in regular classifieds and its not listed in the rules. Wtb is a classified after all. Kinda like if there was one for automobiles and one for trucks. Someone could post a truck under either after all it is an automobile.

I am not a moderator though so i dont know for sure. Heck it may be in the rules. Ive not noticed.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was me...I had just woke up when I posted that and put it in the wrong section. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt, I'd give you a little stuffed animal to make you feel better if I could. I'm sorry :(

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Metcalf show will have a beenie baby for those with hurt feelings. I think it's called the "sensitive beany" baby!
I believe it's rainbow colored!
Get them while you can, seems like they're gonna be going fast.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should make a section strictly for folks who want to complain about the classifieds and armslist. It would probably crash the server

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen one in the past 6 months or so. They must be getting deleted or moved before I see them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm a forum moderator on an RV related forum and I can tell you it is because a lot of folks don't even use common sense and reading skills. It almost seems they want to just pick the first forum "category" and post in it instead of actually looking for a category that directly relates to the subject of their post. Fortunately, we don't get too many over there, so I don't have a lot of posts that I have to move.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We should make a section strictly for folks who want to complain about the classifieds and armslist. It would probably crash the server

Can I be the moderator of that section?? I will change my avatar to a care bear!

But seriously. Then what's the point of the seperate WTB section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom