Why you shouldn't argue when you've been caught carrying in a posted business...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always wondered who in their right mind would wait around for a police officer to come and write them a ticket for trespassing.
Thats the thing. Usually when you call 911, most people are smart enough to take off. Surprisingly, some still think it's wise to stick around and argue. Cant fix stupid.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interestingly enough a couple months ago, i had a clerk in a loca store across the border in TX ask me to hang around till the police arrived as they had a VERY suspicious individual in the store asking all sorts of odd questions. I just hung around and "shopped" the fishing supplies until they arrived and presented the indivual with a matching set of bracelets. The girls in the store and the officer thanked me and I was on my way.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 8 years of oppression the constitutionalists think that Trump will help them fight the good war and put you demis back in your place. MY GUN MY CHOICE!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even after training and licensing, there are still some people who should not be armed. Rights have responsibilities. If asked not to carry in a business, your responsibility is to leave. Period. A business owner's rights must be protected just as ours. If their business drops off because of their policy, they just might have a change of heart.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interestingly enough a couple months ago, i had a clerk in a loca store across the border in TX ask me to hang around till the police arrived as they had a VERY suspicious individual in the store asking all sorts of odd questions. I just hung around and "shopped" the fishing supplies until they arrived and presented the indivual with a matching set of bracelets. The girls in the store and the officer thanked me and I was on my way.
I would love for my business to get to that point. It's gotta be done in baby steps, though. I've made progress over the years but there are people who will simply never be convinced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom