wildfires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Them firefighter guys did a bang up job. The guys i seen looked wore out.

My neighbor said Countryboy grocery store donated shelves of bottled water an Gatoraid.

Im really thankfull and proud of our firefighters. You boys rock!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Garfield Co. task force did not go, they had enough resources at Luther for the conditions as of 30min ago as the fire was dying down, which is good news!

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm evacuated had to run home from work at 8 to get my dog and stuff. Corner of Post Oak and 120th. Bout 10:15 received word the fire was in the field at the corner bout 3/8 of a mile from my place. I'm probably going to be homeless come sun up. Got my dog and my guns and my laptop though :(

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm evacuated had to run home from work at 8 to get my dog and stuff. Corner of Post Oak and 120th. Bout 10:15 received word the fire was in the field at the corner bout 3/8 of a mile from my place. I'm probably going to be homeless come sun up. Got my dog and my guns and my laptop though :(

sorry to hear. That really sucks :(

Hope the fire dosnt hurt anyone.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

glad to hear your ok. Sure hope it works out. From what i seen it looks rough.

M

mikem1262

Hope your house is still standing this morning. Ill be saying some prayers for you and all that are dealing with this mess. Come on rain!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom