Wildfires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didnt post, but, OFFICIALLY, i got evacuated this morning. I turned sprinklers on, sent son n laws to tecumseh, parked truck in garage, and locked house.

Unofficially, well nuff said.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's cousin's house made it through the Slaughterville fire last night, but not today. He tried to make it back in there last night to see about the horses and grab more stuff but was turned away. Sounds like a total loss, but I still don't know how they know that. The lack of info is really frustrating them and all others I'm sure.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMOKELIGHT.

i2.photobucket.com_albums_y5_seedy_smokelight.jpg

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's cousin's house made it through the Slaughterville fire last night, but not today. He tried to make it back in there last night to see about the horses and grab more stuff but was turned away. Sounds like a total loss, but I still don't know how they know that. The lack of info is really frustrating them and all others I'm sure.

Understand the lack of information, and wish there was more, but so many fires wish we could do more for you sir.

Latest posts

Top Bottom