Wildfires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are tentatively watching the fire west of mine and my brothers property. Stressing out a little. My water bill is going to be high this month.

Pictures don't do this justice is much closer than it seems.

View attachment 23064

ForumRunner_20120804_174155.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We spent much of the morning and this afternoon out north of El Reno helping some folks fight grass fires as best as we could....it's hot as hell out there; anybody throwing a lit cigarette out the window deserves one to the hip. We were lucky that the pasture land was pretty much cow-chowed down and we were able to keep it from reaching the trees, for the most part, and thank God away from structures and animals. I'm one hot, worn out old fella though.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was enroute to ninnekah yesterday on assignment and our task force came upon a fire just starting along highway. People probly thought overkill seeing 7 fire trucks and a tanker on a 20 foot by 30 foot grass fire.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We spent much of the morning and this afternoon out north of El Reno helping some folks fight grass fires as best as we could....it's hot as hell out there; anybody throwing a lit cigarette out the window deserves one to the hip. We were lucky that the pasture land was pretty much cow-chowed down and we were able to keep it from reaching the trees, for the most part, and thank God away from structures and animals. I'm one hot, worn out old fella though.

i sure thank you boys.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ain't going to comment on what you were trying to do! You Do Stay Off your feet? Right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom