Wildfires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't going to comment on what you were trying to do! You Do Stay Off your feet? Right?

I may be somewhat "mature" in years but I ain't at the Methusela age just yet! Speakin' of that, I plan to be at your place of bidness with Piston10 and a new shooter we're introducing to our pastime in the morning at opening time. I know you'll be excited to see me; I always trying to bring a little joy to an otherwise drab day.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be somewhat "mature" in years but I ain't at the Methusela age just yet! Speakin' of that, I plan to be at your place of bidness with Piston10 and a new shooter we're introducing to our pastime in the morning at Always opening time. I know you'll be excited to see me; I always trying to bring a little joy to an otherwise drab day.

Always glad to see you and Jeremy. But, should I bring a real rifle for you young ones to shoot? Just sayin', some day Jeremy must shoot a real rifle and you as well. You know how I am!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always glad to see you and Jeremy. But, should I bring a real rifle for you young ones to shoot? Just sayin', some day Jeremy must shoot a real rifle and you as well. You know how I am!

I dunno, I think that we might be too skeered to shoot a real rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom