Will Charleston take us back to 2013, or are we out of the woods yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HansTheHobbit

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not like I really need anymore guns, and I'm okay on most ammo. But there are some things I had planned in the near future. I need to sell some guns. I want to get rid of a few ARs, and replace them with a SCAR. I'm also on the edge of my seat waiting for the X95 to come out. And I want to replace all my .45s with 9mm. I also want to build an SPR and get into hand loading. I just hope I have enough time to do all this.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not like I really need anymore guns, and I'm okay on most ammo. But there are some things I had planned in the near future. I need to sell some guns. I want to get rid of a few ARs, and replace them with a SCAR. I'm also on the edge of my seat waiting for the X95 to come out. And I want to replace all my .45s with 9mm. I also want to build an SPR and get into hand loading. I just hope I have enough time to do all this.

Depends on the executive powers of POTUS. He's doing everything he can.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not at all worried.

i think lots of neck beard scalpels are burnt out from being called out and the hoarders i know in real life are all stocked up.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont care if it does, Im good, I dont need anything, hell I havent shot up hardly any of my last hoarding phase.

Lol, this. We have boxes of .22 that have TG&Y stickers on them ... I buy .22 every time I catch it at a "regular" prices, which is typically a couple, sometimes more, times a month. We aren't gonna run out ... even when GC gets retired in September and we can start shooting regularly again ...

I can remember when we started reloading 9 mm. A case of Blazer Brass was right at $80 and people told us we were nuts. Wasn't worth the time we spent doing it. Back then, as now, we were reloading for about half, maybe a little less, than what it cost us to buy off the shelf. What did we do with the money we saved? Bought calibers we couldn't reload ... like .22 ... :)

HansTheHobbit

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way congress is going lately, Boner/R's will help Obama get gun control passed.

I for one have lost all faith in the Republican party and most of the so-called conservatives in the media. I can't even remember all the times lately I've heard the whole "I'm a conservative and I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." thing.

We've got zero representation left in congress. We've got a bunch of Rhinos and a few libertarian types. If there's a real Christian Republican left anywhere in Washington, then I don't know where.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, this. We have boxes of .22 that have TG&Y stickers on them ... I buy .22 every time I catch it at a "regular" prices, which is typically a couple, sometimes more, times a month. We aren't gonna run out ... even when GC gets retired in September and we can start shooting regularly again ...

I can remember when we started reloading 9 mm. A case of Blazer Brass was right at $80 and people told us we were nuts. Wasn't worth the time we spent doing it. Back then, as now, we were reloading for about half, maybe a little less, than what it cost us to buy off the shelf. What did we do with the money we saved? Bought calibers we couldn't reload ... like .22 ... :)
Aint that the truth.

I have a buddy who recently just got his CC and now he's all gung ho and shite like a prisoner finding Jesus and getting saved in jail. I gave him some 9mm to practice for the class and now he has said he still has some left and wanted to know if wanted what he had left back and I was like naa I have enough. His eyes got a little wide when I said that. I mean, not nuthin like a warehouse or whatever, but I gots a little on hand. Lollll....

Latest posts

Top Bottom