Will Charleston take us back to 2013, or are we out of the woods yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that he is now suspected of purchasing the handgun with funds given for his birthday.

Passing the NCIS check in the process.

Even his drug arrest was after that date and had not been heard so I don't think even that would have slowed him up much.

That might slow them down a bit.....I hope....

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here it comes........... I'm sure the R's will say it's within the powers of the lead defender of the constitution - Obama.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ress-with-more-than-a-dozen-new-gun-controls/
Obama’s Department of Justice is working on “more than a dozen” new gun control regulations it plans to begin implementing apart from Congress. Some of the regulations are set to be put in place by November, others simply by the end of the Obama administration.

According to The Hill, “the regulations range from new restrictions on high-powered pistols to gun storage requirements” and the issuance of “new rules expanding criteria for people who do not quality for gun ownership.”

Part and parcel to this new “criteria” will be an ATF-implemented ban on gun ownership for anyone “convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence.” Gun Owners of America’s Michael Hammond warns that under this rule the person barred from gun ownership “could be [someone] who spanked his kid, or yelled at his wife, or slapped her husband.”

The new regulations will also include ATF enlargements on mental health-based gun ownership bans. Hammond summed this up by saying, “The Obama administration is trying very hard to disqualify people from owning a gun on the basis that they are seeing a psychologist.” And the NRA pointed out that because most mentally ill persons pose no threat to society, the new regulations will actually become “snares [for] masses of mostly harmless individuals.”

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The news did a clip of Hillary last night. She was talking about the "tragic and unfortunate" incident and how it was related to guns. If she's elected, we can probably expect the same trash we got from her hubby and then some. With their friendship with Obama, he will probably be sitting in the background with some cushy government job pulling their strings.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, this. We have boxes of .22 that have TG&Y stickers on them ... I buy .22 every time I catch it at a "regular" prices, which is typically a couple, sometimes more, times a month. We aren't gonna run out ... even when GC gets retired in September and we can start shooting regularly again ...

:)

Same here. I even have some bricks that have Skaggs on them :wink2:

HansTheHobbit

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here it comes........... I'm sure the R's will say it's within the powers of the lead defender of the constitution - Obama.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ress-with-more-than-a-dozen-new-gun-controls/
Obama’s Department of Justice is working on “more than a dozen” new gun control regulations it plans to begin implementing apart from Congress. Some of the regulations are set to be put in place by November, others simply by the end of the Obama administration.

According to The Hill, “the regulations range from new restrictions on high-powered pistols to gun storage requirements” and the issuance of “new rules expanding criteria for people who do not quality for gun ownership.”

Part and parcel to this new “criteria” will be an ATF-implemented ban on gun ownership for anyone “convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence.” Gun Owners of America’s Michael Hammond warns that under this rule the person barred from gun ownership “could be [someone] who spanked his kid, or yelled at his wife, or slapped her husband.”

The new regulations will also include ATF enlargements on mental health-based gun ownership bans. Hammond summed this up by saying, “The Obama administration is trying very hard to disqualify people from owning a gun on the basis that they are seeing a psychologist.” And the NRA pointed out that because most mentally ill persons pose no threat to society, the new regulations will actually become “snares [for] masses of mostly harmless individuals.”

And so it begins...

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there may be another "run" on guns and ammo but it cant be as bad as the last one....too many rifles/pistols sold and too much ammo put away during the last couple of years....now if riots spring up across the nation then the buying will escalate.....

have been accused of belonging to the "tin foil hat" group but I think riots and attacks buy the New Black Panthers and some Muslim Groups are in the cards - add to that the dollar being replaced as the world currency with financial chaos following - grocery stores with no food on the shelves - the rioters and looters would run out of food in a couple of days ....that would give the O an excuse to declare martial law - over ride Congress, postpone elections and remain king of the USA....FEMA camps and confiscation of - guns - ammo - food - etc.....hope NOT....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to tell for sure because of the sale we are running, but website activity has increased substantially in the last few days. Orders for receivers and magazines are larger than normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom