2014 OYHSP Guided Bull Elk Raffle!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, let's just say the wife's plans trumped mine this weekend. Well, and we ended up spending more time at the Memorial marathon expo than expected. Then my inner country boy had enough of all the people by the time we got out of there and decided not to fight traffic and crowds to head to BP. I know, it was just down the road but it was also about 5:45.
Anyways, Bassin you still have tickets in hand? If so, will you send me your address again please.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, let's just say the wife's plans trumped mine this weekend. Well, and we ended up spending more time at the Memorial marathon expo than expected. Then my inner country boy had enough of all the people by the time we got out of there and decided not to fight traffic and crowds to head to BP. I know, it was just down the road but it was also about 5:45.
Anyways, Bassin you still have tickets in hand? If so, will you send me your address again please.
I understand that completely. I would rather drive 70 miles of open road than 10 miles of congested city traffic.
Yes I do have tickets. PM will be on the way. Thank you sir.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These children never realize the effort we put into this program just so they can have a chance to hunt. We added a couple more properties this week to our program of helping children begin their hunting career.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on guys, are you going to wait to the last minute to buy your tickets and then cry because we closed the raffle or we sell out and you did not get your chance.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tickets are still available for a free guided bull elk hunt. The proceeds of this raffle all goes to take Oklahoma kids from non-hunting homes on a deer hunt.

If you are not interested in the elk raffle, we do have sponsor packages to sponsor a child or more than 1 child. The Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program (501c3) is an all volunteer organization and we provide everything for these youth hunts. The child and guardian will join others on ranches all over Oklahoma to participate in an incredible 3 days of camping, enjoying nature, and hunting deer. If a hunter is successful, we make sure to teach these kids how deer are processed and prepared for healthy meals at home. We send these children home as changed people. They mature into young adults and go home respecting nature and have a positive opinion of hunting.

Please help us make this possible for 60+ more kids this fall.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please help us help a child change their life in a positive way. Not only is the child changed but so is the mentor's/guardian. Many of these children come from homes that are single parent. The children are crying for a male role model to look up to. I have been with this program since inception and have watched the impact the program has had on children after the hunt is over. I follow these children after the hunt is over by keeping in contact with them over the years and see how they mature from this experience. It is a life changer for these children. It is amazing to see what a positive role model has on the children's lives. Please open your hearts and buy some raffle tickets or contact one of us regarding a sponsor package. Please bend a knee and help a child.

Latest posts

Top Bottom