2014 OYHSP Guided Bull Elk Raffle!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program (501c3) is sponsoring another Guided Bull Elk Hunt.
http://www.okyouthhunting.org/

2014 Guided Bull Elk Hunt (gun hunt)
Tomahawk Outfitters
Eagle Nest, New Mexico
Hunt dates: October 18-22, 2014
Guide fee, licensing, lodging, food, and hunt site transportation is provided.
Drawing is May 1, 2014 (do not need to be present to win)

1 ticket/$20.00
6 tickets/$100.00

Please send me a PM for tickets in person or in the mail.
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!
elk02 (2).jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OB, I'm in again when you get tickets! Maybe this time when you drop off, we can get 9 holes in!

I am not a golfer, especially when people are around that can be hit by an errant ball. I do appreciate the offer. I have tickets and will send you a pm with my phone number. I have another member in the Yukon area, I need to meet. I might be able to catch both at the same time.
Thank you

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am not a golfer, especially when people are around that can be hit by an errant ball. I do appreciate the offer. I have tickets and will send you a pm with my phone number. I have another member in the Yukon area, I need to meet. I might be able to catch both at the same time.
Thank you

9 holes in Wellingtons shouldn't be a big deal if you take a cart, give it a whirl!:)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol IIRC to many houses near the fairways as well. I have one of those bad hooks or whatever it is called.

Get a driver with a 1 degree offset. It will cure that issue.

BTW, I got my packet in the mail today. Anybody in NC Ok, or anywhere else that gets the mail, send me a pm, and I'll get some tickets headed your way!

Great Cause! Lets get behind it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom