2014 OYHSP Guided Bull Elk Raffle!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our NE Region director is working on setting up a booth at BPS in Tulsa to market more elk hunt tickets on a weekend before May. Please stay tuned and help us help some more children to go hunting, for the first time, this Fall. I, also, am working with BPS in OKC to select which weekend we will be able to set up and market tickets to help send more children hunting. Please help us help a child change his or her life for the better. I will post which weekend when I have confirmation.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This coming weekend at the BA BPS we are raffling elk tickets on Saturday and Sunday. The OKC BPS is allowing us to raffle the elk tickets on Saturday April 26. So please come and help us take more children on their first deer hunt this Fall by buying a chance on this hunt of a lifetime for one lucky hunter.

We are moving the drawing back to August 1 to allow us to sell our 750 tickets. There will only be 750 tickets sold. If we should sell out before August 1 then we will hold the drawing sooner. We are trying to reach a goal this year of 75 kids. More farm and ranch owners are stepping up and offering us their properties for the youth hunters. Several new volunteers have answered the call to assist us this Fall too. A major, well known, organization is now willing to join with us to bring more children into the outdoors. We are expanding and still need more volunteers to share their skills with these children. Please help and make a commitment.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sold what tickets I had, but have more in hand in the NW part of the state..............Cherokee, Alva, Fairview and those places in between not too far if you need tickets I can get them to you.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will be at the OKC Bass Pro Shop on Saturday from 9 - 6 pm selling elk hunt raffle tickets and adding volunteers and landowners to our list. We, hopefully, will gain many of both so that we may reach our goal of 60 - 70 more children this year. Please come and hear about our program and buy some chances on the elk hunt of a lifetime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom