Winter weather on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Laubage said:
I just bought a 2012 4runner Trail Edition (4x4 /w rear locker). I get 20mpg in the city, 22mpg on highway, and I can't wait to have some fun :)

Hope that edition is fun. The limited edition is no fun. I can't get the damn thing to slide around no matter how hard I try. The traction is amazing and it goes where you want it to, but you cannot go out and do donuts in a parking lot. No matter how hard you get on it mine will just do controlled circles. I do like the down hill decent control though. With some of the hilly roads in OKC it does great for keeping in control down hills.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife's little Toyota Echo spent the last eight years of it's life in northern Ontario where it snows. This is it's first year not dealing with -40°F days. The little car thinks it has died and gone to the tropics. Haven't even had to plug in the extension cord to the block heater yet. :)

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hopefully if it snows you have a northface jacket!!!!
i1091.photobucket.com_albums_i391_PUMPKIN598_February_01_2012_f7d4a4ddbe912df56b82244a5d92748a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom