Wire Welder.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old old old Miller caught fire. I THINK I want a Lincoln 180 Dual?

I am old now and do not weld much anymore. I could get my mostly with a 140 110v but do some thick from time to time and like the upper hot 220v capability in shop. But can use it on 110 on jeeps and such off road with my Gen set.

Is any places sell used refurbished? Any places to hit up? Anywhere sell used ones?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just my $0.02… ESAB multi process machine is the way to go. I had one but sold it to my boss. Wire and stick it welded like a dream. I even let my helper use it one time and it made a bad welder look good.

Tig was so-so…

ESAB knocks Miller and Lincoln out of the park in my opinion. But if you just want a used machine the ones you mentioned are fine.

You might hit up Bills Welding Equipment Repair
In OKC. I think they sell used equipment they repair and people don’t pay for. They might even be able to fix your machine unless the fire was that bad. Haha.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check with the welding shops that carry name brand welders and ask for school trade in’s.
Every few years Miller and Lincoln equip schools with new welders and sell the old ones. That’s where I got my Miller AC/DC and Esab plasma machine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom