Wish me luck, please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: I'm pretty ... no, I'm REALLY ... bummed out right now. I knew I had not been progressing through PT as I should. I've been working my butt off, but just not gaining any ground. I had PT Monday morning, and the therapist and I agreed that something wasn't right ... I just wasn't getting anywhere. I already had a follow-up appointment with the surgeon scheduled that morning, and she talked with him before I saw him. He agrees that something just ain't right. In fact, he says I have regressed a little. He says the only thing(s) he can imagine are that something didn't heal right or I have another tear. SO, I have another MRI scheduled Friday! More prayers are appreciated! I'm afraid this may change the entire spring and summer for me.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: I'm pretty ... no, I'm REALLY ... bummed out right now. I knew I had not been progressing through PT as I should. I've been working my butt off, but just not gaining any ground. I had PT Monday morning, and the therapist and I agreed that something wasn't right ... I just wasn't getting anywhere. I already had a follow-up appointment with the surgeon scheduled that morning, and she talked with him before I saw him. He agrees that something just ain't right. In fact, he says I have regressed a little. He says the only thing(s) he can imagine are that something didn't heal right or I have another tear. SO, I have another MRI scheduled Friday! More prayers are appreciated! I'm afraid this may change the entire spring and summer for me.

Well, crap-a-doodles!! I guess this why they still use the phrase "practice medicine"................

:censored:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to to hear this and for all the discomfort you are going through. I'll be praying this issue gets resolved soon.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope that you have a quick and total healing......I'll be praying for you.....with GOD there is nothing that is impossible.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom