With utmost respect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it is not. It was formerly primarily frequented by conservatives, but JB Books and his band of sycophant mods pushed their libertarian garbage so much that conservatives got tired of not having a venue of expression. Books and company would harass and bully conservatives and Christians, and Christian conservatives so much that it wasn't worth the effort to engage in dialogue. They insisted on monologue, and got what they wanted. Deny it all you like, but this ghost town of a forum is proof.

I wouldn't even have logged on, but the above quote ("This is mostly a conservative political forum,") could not be more wrong.
I would agree with you, all the libertarian crap was bad, I was discussing the view points now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it is not. It was formerly primarily frequented by conservatives, but JB Books and his band of sycophant mods pushed their libertarian garbage so much that conservatives got tired of not having a venue of expression. Books and company would harass and bully conservatives and Christians, and Christian conservatives so much that it wasn't worth the effort to engage in dialogue. They insisted on monologue, and got what they wanted. Deny it all you like, but this ghost town of a forum is proof.

I wouldn't even have logged on, but the above quote ("This is mostly a conservative political forum,") could not be more wrong.

I'd step off the cross there because the "conservative christians" around here were never on it. Actually, I'd say that the "libertarian" mindset was well established before JB. If one actually knew the mods and member that actually started this board that is. If anything I've been threatened more from bible thumping mods over the years than anyone.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that we need more 12 year olds and fewer self righteous commando wannabes, that, by all appearances, visit the forum with sole intent of insulting member who aren't quite commando wannabe enough for their tastes.
you should consider breaking that down into two separate sentences.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's be honest. People complained for about two years. Nobody cared so people started leaving. Most of the people that kept the place fun went to other places, so people followed them. I still check in and post now and then, but nothing like I use to. I can check in about every 3 days and it takes about 10 minutes to read all of the new threads.
The classifieds have turned into another Armslist. I will deal with people I know, but the no shows, tire kickers, and low ballers never was a problem in the past.
Hell, I got banned from OSA for something that someone else said, because the mods did not take the time to look at what happened. They just went after who they thought it was. Not that I cared, but it did show how things were ran.
We use to have a group of us in the OKC area that shot together, traded, and just hung out. Now hardly any of them spend much time on here. It still has a chance to be a good forum, but it will be hard to get most of the fun people back. They have all found other places to hang.
I haven't given up on it yet. I just hope things get better.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't stand these Internet Rambo's, I served this country for 4 years as a Sniper Ranger Force Recon Green Beret Seal. If that doesn't impress you then how about this.....I told my Wife NO, just last night

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish there was more discussion of outdoor and gun related topics all together. Less nitpicking and poking peoples buttons over every little thing just to watch them blow up. I am on forums such as this to learn and possibly share knowledge. Because I forget to use a comma or use an adjective incorrectly should never come up for discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom