With utmost respect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read most of this thread in one sitting. It seems like most are in the "butthurt" camp or in the "don't take everything so seriously" camp. Geez, this is an internet forum. Read, contribute, comment if you want...or don't. It's that simple. I can't imagine why anyone would put forth the effort to be pizzed off over something that was written on the web. I'm not saying I'm an internet pacifist, but I'd rather simply raise a middle finger towards my monitor and move on to another topic when someone is being a jerk, a know it all, a troll, or whatever.
There are some boneheads on here that I would ignore face to face, so it's pretty easy to ignore them here.
Fortunately the boneheads aren't the majority. Has this place changed? Yep...but everything does.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If nothing else good came about because of this thread, somebody finally realized that "upmost" in the title wasn't a real word and cared enough to change it to "utmost". One small step for man, I guess...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If nothing else good came about because of this thread, somebody finally realized that "upmost" in the title wasn't a real word and cared enough to change it to "utmost". One small step for man, I guess...

I could only ignore for so long. I try to suppress my inner grammar nazi, but sometimes it slips out.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could only ignore for so long. I try to suppress my inner grammar nazi, but sometimes it slips out.

That's another example - back in the good ole days we could misspell to hour harts content and no one wood say anything too us abowt it. Darn, candy-a** mods have ruined everything.
(See what I did there?)

Latest posts

Top Bottom