Woohoo...almost done with my first AR build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking good so far!

Do you have experience with the PWS FSC-30 compensator?? I am looking to replace my SJC Titan on my 5.56 AR, its too dang loud
Unfortunately I have no experience with the compensator just yet. I have yet to finish the build because of honey do's and traveling for work, so I haven't even been able to shoot it yet. I'll report back on it soon hopefully. :D

wksirmons

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you like the Mission First stock? Been thinking about trying one. I had a rifle coated by Harsh Firearms. Came out awesome. Couldn't tell you how well the cerakote will hold up as I haven't put but maybe 50 rounds through it.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you like the Mission First stock? Been thinking about trying one. I had a rifle coated by Harsh Firearms. Came out awesome. Couldn't tell you how well the cerakote will hold up as I haven't put but maybe 50 rounds through it.

I like the looks and feel of the Mission First so far. I STILL haven't been able to actually finish the rifle just yet. I'm hoping to do that this week, as I'm not traveling for work right now. Of course, that all depends on the honey do's and other things that get in the way (like my tattoo session tomorrow evening after work. :mosh: )

Latest posts

Top Bottom