World’s largest airplane. It’s being built by a billionaire. It’s getting ready to fly.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I visited the museum in 2014, they had a excellent Firearms display -- They had a display of D-Day Paratrooper preparing to land -- another display of boy hunting birds in a field, the area was circled by glass cases full of pistols, rifles and shotguns -- I asked where were the firearms and Armored Vehicles ( Soviet tanks and armored personnel carriers) on a ridge behind the museum -- a young lady working the entrance said they were all sold to collectors.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm probably the only person in the universe that never saw a single movie of that trilogy and never watched the TV versions either.
Si-Fi just doesn't interest me.

I've seen all of the movies I think. I'm a little bit of a trekkie.

I watched the TV shows(Star Trek, Next Generation & Voyager) but never watched the movies and I am not what you would call a Trekkie.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hughes's Spruce Goose is an ultralight compared to the Stratolaunch. 320ft. vs 385ft. wingspan and prop vs. jet engines. I'm not saying that the Stratolaunch is will be successful but it is something different(thinking outside of the box).

6de7679afab5961aa25aeb00e653beae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom