World War Z!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I read through the reviews if you esteemed members of OSA, maybe I can sum it up as follows:

For those of us who like "traditional" zombies ala Walking Dead or George Romero, this movie was disappointing and a bit slow.

For those of us with kids, it was an enjoyable and acceptable "family horror movie."

Fast zombies scare everybody, but if you really think about it, they would be fast in the beginning. They don't get tired, they will run until they literally can't anymore, which will be longer than you.

I love walking dead and romero, AND I liked WWZ.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw it yesterday at QS, not in 3D though. 3 stars. I thought for sure a twist was that one of his daughters was going to have some life threatening disease they didn't know about until the zombies came. I thought maybe she would 'help' her dad in some way.

The part where the Israeli girl carries BP to the WHO facility from god knows where and then she suddeny just can't seem to carry him another 20 feet. come one now...

overall a decent movie.

Who's waiting for the new Matt Damon/Jodie Foster movie? Elysium...could be good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom