Worst Pickup Loading Job Evah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok...pretty good coverage of excessive overloads and weird cargo.

Just as important, maybe more so...is unsecured cargo. "Just throw it in the back...no time to tie it down...it'll be fine"
I remember almost hitting an black recliner chair in the middle of I-35 one dark night... Seriously folks, they ought to make you get a license before you can drive on highway....oh wait...nvm.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I applaud some of these guys.
Of course yours truly. My 3 cylinder geo towing my 57 4 door home.
The hard part was backing it up the steep driveway through the wet grass with snow on it to get it into the back yard.
Wet grass is the slickest surface and not much weight on the front drive tires you know.

camo geo.jpg

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok...pretty good coverage of excessive overloads and weird cargo.

Just as important, maybe more so...is unsecured cargo. "Just throw it in the back...no time to tie it down...it'll be fine"
I remember almost hitting an black recliner chair in the middle of I-35 one dark night... Seriously folks, they ought to make you get a license before you can drive on highway....oh wait...nvm.

I almost hit a ladder on my bike late one night on I-70. I had just changed to the middle lane and WHOOSH, just to the left of me where I had been. With all the headlights in your eyes on I-70, that's when I decided to quit riding to our Kansas location on my bike at night.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost hit a ladder on my bike late one night on I-70. I had just changed to the middle lane and WHOOSH, just to the left of me where I had been. With all the headlights in your eyes on I-70, that's when I decided to quit riding to our Kansas location on my bike at night.
I had to straddle one on the Willis bridge (377 OK/TX state line) late one night (lol, not on a motorcycle). Too much traffic to even think about getting it, but I was really happy it was length-wise on my lane (whew!). :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom