Would you help this cop? Or would you have to wait a few minutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once I saw the situation, I would call the cops or fire department to help him and then I would take the long way to wherever I had to go. I'm like 5'7, there is no way I'm gonna be able to help. Not trying to get dookie on me.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd laugh, I'm sure, because I'm human.

I don't know how I could help. I'd probably ask him how I could help, but I could not, do not have, the strength to pull him up and off the fence.

I'd probably call 911 and ask them to send out the Fire Department guys because they have ladders and strong guys to handle this. I'd hate to have him fall on his head if I was to even try to help. A head or neck impact would probably maim or kill the guy.

Plus, the fire department guys probably have training and experience in hazardous waste, and that's what his underwear is.

Of course, he'd never live down the ribbing from the fire department guys as well as his fellow police officers. And of course the TV news would probably show up.

Yeah I know this is supposedly faked to see if people would help, or how they would react in anyway. But still.....ya gotta try to help for sure, and you're entitled to laugh anyway.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would help by letting him call on his radio, he knows who he wants to call. If I had a blanket (I do keep a moving blanket in my car) I would drape it over him, and he could keep it! Very sad, police work is not easy, underpaid. He not only has public ridicule but will face the rath of his department. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up resigning after this!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only lasted 30 seconds into the video. Of course I’d help and I can tell by some of your responses not to count on you in a pinch 😉. I know I could get him down one way or another. I’m not a big person by any stretch but if I couldn’t lift him off I certainly could cut the poor guy free.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
more proof that many people suck. doesnt matter if hes a cop or just some blue collar worker. when you see somebody who needs help thats what you should do. standing around recording and laughing just shows what losers they are and what a poor job there parents did raising them. if they were my kids id be ashamed of them and id be sure to let them know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom