Would you help this cop? Or would you have to wait a few minutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this really happened and I was there I'd do everything I could to help, same as I would anybody who needed help. Thing is this didn't really happen. It's just a load of BS put together by people with entirely too much time on their hands and the desire to say they created a video that went viral.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cops don't have a chance- they deal with a lot jerks all day and it makes a lot of them a jerk back a lot of time. I hate it if I have an encounter and they are all cocky. I can't remember a time when I was pulled over for a traffic situation, that I didn't deserve it. I found that if you are respectful no matter what, many times I got a warning. I went through a time when it seemed like I got pulled over a lot for just a little fast- like 4 times in 2 years and one for a yellow light. Got a warning every time and a couple were the younger cocky type. As for the poor soul in this video, hell yes, I would help them because I know they would help me. I don't like some polices we all have to deal with, and I bet some of these folks don't either, but they usually come from some bureaucrat/politician/judge that try to hem us up until we can't find the way to fix it.
Very well said, I’m a retired LEO and really appreciate your attitude and agree 100%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom