Would you help this cop? Or would you have to wait a few minutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
more proof that many people suck. doesnt matter if hes a cop or just some blue collar worker. when you see somebody who needs help thats what you should do. standing around recording and laughing just shows what losers they are and what a poor job there parents did raising them. if they were my kids id be ashamed of them and id be sure to let them know.

That’s the same guy that’s been harassing them, locking them up during Covid and confiscating their guns. If he hadn’t of been doing the king’s work, then maybe they would’ve helped him. He’d sure of helped arrest the onlookers. Gotta keep that sweet pension and dental plan.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That’s the same guy that’s been harassing them, locking them up during Covid and confiscating their guns. If he hadn’t of been doing the king’s work, then maybe they would’ve helped him. He’d sure of helped arrest the onlookers. Gotta keep that sweet pension and dental plan.
and you know this how? proof of what you say please otherwise its just talk

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and you know this how? proof of what you say please otherwise its just talk

Well, apparently you don’t follow Australia and their heavy-handed, authoritarian tactics…especially over the Covid bs

This is called an internet discussion board. I’m free to say my piece and you’re free to say yours.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, apparently you don’t follow Australia and their heavy-handed, authoritarian tactics…especially over the Covid bs

This is called an internet discussion board. I’m free to say my piece and you’re free to say yours.
i know all about what happened down under, doesn't mean this guy was a part of it. i also know what a forum is and people have a right to say their opinion. all i asked for was proof from you to back up your assumption. guess you dont have any proof just talk.
besides that i know what it means to be human and what a good person would and should do if they see somebody in trouble. these people are the same as the thugs who will watch someone become a victim of crime and do nothing to help. seems to me you still have a lot to learn about what a good deed is. pretty sad for sure.
thats all for me. family time now, good night and the best to you and yours

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know all about what happened down under, doesn't mean this guy was a part of it. i also know what a forum is and people have a right to say their opinion. all i asked for was proof from you to back up your assumption. guess you dont have any proof just talk.
besides that i know what it means to be human and what a good person would and should do if they see somebody in trouble. these people are the same as the thugs who will watch someone become a victim of crime and do nothing to help. seems to me you still have a lot to learn about what a good deed is. pretty sad for sure.
thats all for me. family time now, good night and the best to you and yours

You’re pretty new here, so I’ll take it easy on ya while you’re sitting up on that throne casting dubious glares my way. You have no idea what I’d do in this scenario. You have no idea what I do, what I’ve done or who I’ve helped. I take it that you might be LE?

Do I have proof that this gentleman LE officer DO anything? No, I have no idea who he is. But my summation is that if he was LE at any time in the previous two decades, then he’s been involved freedom usurpation. Fair? Maybe. Accurate? Probably. Absolutely correct? Neither you nor I will probably ever know.

Cast thine aspersions on someone else. You have a great evening as well and enjoy family time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom