WOW!!!!! a little pricey in the classifieds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw something on one of the Facebook groups last night the was pretty funny in my mind.

A guy post a bulk pack of Remington 22lr for $52.

Remington really? Bwhahahahaha!

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is stupid about all this is you can still find ammo!! I was at Academy on 63rd and NW expressway yesterday around 1pm and they had a ton of .45, 38spl, and 9mm. I even found a case of 22lr. I reloaded all my pistol calibers and was only looking for shotgun and 22lr. Found the case of 22lr, 5k rounds, $1.99/50, didn't need 5k, didn't need to spend $200 for it all, so i cracked open the case, took 2k to get me through the next year without making multiple trips to find more, and then made sure everyone else standing there that appeared to be looking for 22lr knew it was there and went on my way.

All that to say I have some wildcat .22lr for sale!! $5 for 50 rounds!! which one of you suckers wants some!! LOL J/K!! my kids will have this stuff half burned through in 4 months!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
CB makes a good point. It is difficult for us police everything, and it is difficult to set ourselves up as the arbitrators of pricing.

The bans we are giving out are for bsing in the classifieds.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, thought I might get hit a couple of times myself....

I love watching a sponsor, or former sponsor selling 9mm for .32 round, and another poster having a RRA that was a $900 rifle two weeks ago, for $1800 today. Another thing I love is a member that hasn't posted for 2 years, used to be a sponsor, shows up a couple of weeks ago just for the Classifieds.
Yah, Should tighten up the regs for posting in classifieds till the histeria dies down

Latest posts

Top Bottom