WOW!!!!! a little pricey in the classifieds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a problem with putting something on gunbroker with no reserve maybe with a start price of "normal prices" and see what it brings. But I don't like to see people here gouging each other. It sucks because if you try to sell for a decent price here you run the risk of someone buying it up just to screw someone else. Honestly I'm making a mental note of the gougers here and keeping them in mind when I want to sell something.

Razorback01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I digress, the classifieds aren't looking too bad...

Example: I walked into my local, reputable, small town gun/pawn/native artifact store today to shop a little bit. They've been around for years, and the old man (who opened/ran it until he died) was a huge Colt guy... Honestly, the biggest collection of old/new SAA's I've ever seen outside of a white glove gun room. A week ago it was "We will not gouge. Makes a great profit now, but lose the clientell. That's no way to run a business."

Today it was 30 round colt GI with tilting followers for $69.99, $37.99 50 round boxes of UMC 9mm, $700 S&W M&P15-22's, and $59.99 Glock 26 mags...

A $25 GI/tapco/pmag doesn't look so bad right now...

Pmags are now $60 in the classifieds

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get ith Mitch at J&k bullets, he had some stuff in stock the other day....
--Mech
p.s. I'm not associated with Mitch, just had some great fair dealings with him...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reloading is great if you can find primers. Reloading components are scarce and sky rocketing in price as well...

Just have to know where to look. Primers are out there, and some dealers are holding the line with proper prices, and not obama pricing. Just bought 2K small pistol primers today, with 2 lbs of WST for my .40.

Guess what. I didn't buy out everything he had, and resell it to suckers. I bought what I needed and left some for my fellow shooters. Note I said shooters, not hoarders or price gougers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom