WOW!!!!! a little pricey in the classifieds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that would pay $5000 for an AR that is not some super special tacticool rile, probably has no business with one.

Ah, but you forget, it is on the chart!! That alone makes it shoot accurately without even aiming.

But yeah, I feel the same way about people that are paying $75 for Pmags, and $1000 for a case of 223.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People wouldn't ask outrageous prices if there weren't people stupid enough to pay them.

I don't like ridiculous offers on that flip side either. Did a FTF a while back, and the dude offered half of what we agreed on... But he had "cash in hand"... I didn't even counter offer, just hopped back in the truck and left

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I digress, the classifieds aren't looking too bad...

Example: I walked into my local, reputable, small town gun/pawn/native artifact store today to shop a little bit. They've been around for years, and the old man (who opened/ran it until he died) was a huge Colt guy... Honestly, the biggest collection of old/new SAA's I've ever seen outside of a white glove gun room. A week ago it was "We will not gouge. Makes a great profit now, but lose the clientell. That's no way to run a business."

Today it was 30 round colt GI with tilting followers for $69.99, $37.99 50 round boxes of UMC 9mm, $700 S&W M&P15-22's, and $59.99 Glock 26 mags...

A $25 GI/tapco/pmag doesn't look so bad right now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom