WOW!!!!! a little pricey in the classifieds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we are failing. First the run on twinkies, then the fear of a Mayan doomsday, now this. What is surprising is the attitude taking advantage that is becoming so common, even here. I used to think that like minded gun folks would take care of their own, but it is obvious that in a real crisis it would very much be dog-eat-dog. I thank God that we are not in a food crisis yet when things will really get bad. Some people are really showing their true colors. If you take offense to that, then it was probably directed at you*.

*This statement was not directed at any particular person. (Besides Old Fart)

Last edited:

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...it is obvious that in a real crisis it would very much be dog-eat-dog. I thank God that we are not in a food crisis yet when things will really get bad. Some people are really showing their true colors.

Foreshadow of things to come. Sad isn't it?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well the classifieds are plum full of BS here lately!!

Yes, but the difference is the pricing is the BS part of it.

No problem with capitalism at all, but we are fear mongering and profiteering is as bad as the liberals.

Crazy thing is I posted about having a $5000 Colt 6920, it was taken down by the mods, but had some interest in it.......

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but the difference is the pricing is the BS part of it.

No problem with capitalism at all, but we are fear mongering and profiteering is as bad as the liberals.

Crazy thing is I posted about having a $5000 Colt 6920, it was taken down by the mods, but had some interest in it.......

Then sell it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom