WOW! Obama is shafting workers / voters big time!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barry hasn't done anything good in the last 4 years. So there's no reason to believe another 4 Would be any different. ...

Wait... Wait...... Did someone say that JB was right on occasion? Now I really know we're doomed...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep waiting, and spare us the "Oh, see I knew you couldn't back it up." It's not worth the effort to me. Believe what you want.

Easy way to back out. If you can't back it up, defile the poster?

Bush made me do it!

What would it take to make it "worth the effort" to you?

Pretty lame excuse.

Lets see some facts, numbers? That is what this thread should be about.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? As a Barrister, I'd think that proving your point would be first and formost?

You should have all the facts and figures at your disposal to present to the masses?

Nobody ever said he was a good one.... But he does love to argue. Methinks that's a prerequisite for his position.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Light is good Jack. You need more of it up there. It's lack, is driving you slowly insane.

Why? Because we got snow on the Hillside and up on Flattop? Once the snow covers all the dirt it helps me to see more clearly. Kinda like Obama's unwillingness to call the attack in Libya a "terrorist" attack. He can't do it because it was carried out by his people, Muslims. If those attacks had been carried out by us Fundamental Mormons he'd have hung us on the cross. You'll never see Obama do or say anything that might be negative towards Muslims, even the extremist ones....

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
American policy regarding Israel is unchanged since 1967. Today we happily blow-up terorrists in places like Yemen and the Emerates with drone strikes. Missiles up the ass don't placate people.

Maybe the official written policy is unchanged. But the spoken policy behind closed doors sure as hell has. And the doors are pretty much closed to the Israeli Prime Minster in case you haven't noticed. But not to the Egyptian PM he can get face time with Obama just by asking. A blind, deaf and dumb man can even figure that one out...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody ever said he was a good one.... But he does love to argue. Methinks that's a prerequisite for his position.

Nope. I'm not a good one at all. I am reminded of that daily when I awaken in my hovel, put on my ragged thrift store suit and plastic shoes, and have to drive one of my broken down jalopies to the office. It's really kind of sad I am so unsuccessful.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? As a Barrister, I'd think that proving your point would be first and formost?

You should have all the facts and figures at your disposal to present to the masses?

Dennis, let me clue you in on something that seems to escape you....I do not care to prove anything to you.

And also, I do not think I have ever "defiled" you. I don't swing that way.

Finally, I am not a barrister or solicitor. Those don't exist in the US.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. I'm not a good one at all. I am reminded of that daily when I awaken in my hovel and have to drive one of my broken down jalopies to the office. It's rally kind of sad I am so unsuccessful.

I just think as a fellow forum brother in need, maybe we could start a collection to purchase you a spell checker.. I rally think you would enjoy one... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom