WOW! Obama is shafting workers / voters big time!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of the BIG 3 news channels Fox is the best at brain washing the viewers, next is MSNBC then CNN. Cnn and msnbc seems to cover more non news.

I dont really understand why anyone would prefer to watch one over the other.

CNN and MSNBC only provide the politically correct version of what they think the news should be as viewed through liberal eyes. CNN just flat out sucks. Everytime I happen to flip through their channel if it's not an Obama love fest they are covering then it's some kind of celebrity worship show. I could care less what JLO, JZ, JR or PuffDiddy are doing. Apparently they think we all sit around waiting for the Hollywood crowd to fart or puke or something. MSNBC? I laugh at that.....

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... never let the facts or the law get in the way of what you want, the sheeple are too ignert to know or care

and It's ALL Bush's fault

Chicago Politics. ding ding ding ding

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never said that in any context of any post I've ever put on OSA.
Actually one of my friends and ex-co-workers is lebanese, and told me stories of having to walk around dead bodies and rubble to get to school when he was young. He has since gone back to Lebanon as an engineer to see what he could do do help his country get better. I haven't heard from him in a couple of months now, so I'm hoping he is ok, and still in the fight to get Lebanon back.

I used to date a girl that was married to a Persian, from a young age.
His parents didnt approve of him being married to a Western girl.
She had some really crazy ideas that he instilled in her...different type of people.
Parents finally broke them up....so he got married to a Black Girl...showed them

Latest posts

Top Bottom