WTF is this!!???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't go so big on one house that we had. We put in a 150 gallon tub in the ground and rigged up a waterfall with stream to the tub that fit in a 20 foot area. Didn't care for any fish, but we did want to hear the running water.

We also ended up with frogs, which the two dogs kept finding and ending up foaming at the mouth.

Not had a water garden since then.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We loved ours, having a sitting area around it for the waterfall noise, etc. but the location was just wrong and the 100 year old or so pecan tree over it wasn't coming down. We have so many trees on our place that it would be pretty much impossible to create a good pond.
Sad, because we really liked it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because we are buds, I'll trade you a tree for that S&W 629 Snubbie. You dig up and pick up tree of your choice from my back yard.

imagesAUXXRUWF.jpg

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll trade you a tree for that S&W 629 Snubbie. You dig up and pick up tree of your choice from my back yard.
Well, I be darned if that ain't pert near the most generally good natured offer I have ever plumb received... And I tell ya, I was this :bolt:close to taking ya up on that tree in your picture, then my boy, the youngest of the heard said to me "Pop, if ya put a tree in the field you're just asking for a lightning fire". Makes pert good sense that boy does. Thank ya for the over all the same Sir....

Latest posts

Top Bottom