WTHITWCT: 'Mommy, they lit me on fire': Connecticut boy, 6, is hospitalized with severe burns and will be scarred for life by eight-year-old bully

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I felt my blood pressure spike just glancing at the pictures after reading the headline. I would hate to even type out the things that would go through my mind if that happened to anyone in my family. I would most certainly end up at the police station afterwards though.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid there were psycho kids everywhere. You really had to watch your back. Trying to tell adults that another kid was bad news just didn’t work either. They just think “how bad can a kid be?” Listen to your kids if they say anything like that. Adults tend to assume kids aren’t as smart as many of them really are.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The parents of the 8 year old need to be sued by the 6 year old's parents, charged with criminal neglect for letting their brat run amok and have the kid taken away.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the article, the eight-year-old’s mother thinks he’s innocent and his family thinks it’s a joke. The same kid has bullied before and put the same six-year-old in the hospital then too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-bully-threw-ball-lit-fire-face.html#comments
Setting a 6 year old child on FIRE? Where does that kind of mindset come from? The most visious animal on earth is not that mean, is it? This is the results of a affluent society, and leftwingnut schools, and media, SPOILING BRATS! We are so affluent even our poor people, are SPOILED BRATS! No matter where they come from, spoiled brats have one thing in common, NONE OF THEM CARE ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY THE PARENTS, or SOCIETY, THAT SPOILED THEM! We have all know spoiled brats, and when they become brats, in an ADULTS BODY, they are all WASTING AIR, RIGHT? what made the WW2, GREAT GENERATION, GREAT? They ALL grew up poor and desprate, and were forced to learn to think for themselves, make do, improvise, share, take care of each other, etc. because there was no government tit to get on!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it comes to kids getting hurt it really hurts my heart and my brain turns to vengeance. I have been in many situations where innocent children were maimed or killed. Each one has taken a toll but I have always maintained my composure and professionalism. When bad things like this happen, I have a box in the back of my mind I put them in. I mentally lock the box and throw away the key. I have thrown away a lot of keys.

During a day long training session on child abuse, I got to meet the author of "A CHILD CALLED IT" Dave Pelzer.

https://www.amazon.com/Child-Called-Childs-Courage-Survive/dp/1558743669
I bought his book and while reading it I would occasionally throw it across the room in anger. It would only be a day or two later that I could pick up the book and continue reading. Dave and I had a few conversations and he is the one that suggested the mind box.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 8 year olds family not taking it seriously is what angers me the most I think. There are always some genetics at play in our kids, but that kind of response from the parents tells me they are playing an active role in the kid turning out like that so far.

The second huge concern is a kid that has a complete lack of empathy. That is a huge part of a psychopath's disposition and is extremely worrisome without some very conscientious upbringing to learn to navigate impulses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom