WTHITWCT: 'Mommy, they lit me on fire': Connecticut boy, 6, is hospitalized with severe burns and will be scarred for life by eight-year-old bully

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Setting a 6 year old child on FIRE? Where does that kind of mindset come from? The most visious animal on earth is not that mean, is it? This is the results of a affluent society, and leftwingnut schools, and media, SPOILING BRATS! We are so affluent even our poor people, are SPOILED BRATS! No matter where they come from, spoiled brats have one thing in common, NONE OF THEM CARE ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY THE PARENTS, or SOCIETY, THAT SPOILED THEM! We have all know spoiled brats, and when they become brats, in an ADULTS BODY, they are all WASTING AIR, RIGHT? what made the WW2, GREAT GENERATION, GREAT? They ALL grew up poor and desprate, and were forced to learn to think for themselves, make do, improvise, share, take care of each other, etc. because there was no government tit to get on!
Amen!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kid and parents need a good ass-whooping.

A friend of mine had a 10 yo next door, that was the neighborhood terror. Several houses had been broken into and trashed. Cars had tires slashed, windows broke, paint scratched.

My friend had an Irish Setter. The backyard gate locked from the inside. Several days in a row, he came home to an open gate and dog running around the streets.

He spoke with the kid and parents several times. The parents always swore the kid had been inside doing homework.

After the last time, he has a tire slashed.
That afternoon, he parked at the school, 3 blocks away. Watching the kid, he picked out 3 boys, appeared about 12, and harassing the younger ones.

He walks up and offers them $5 each to beat up the neighbor kid.

He watched. They done the deed, he paid them, told the kid if anything was broken or his dog was loose, his beating would be worse.

Kid's Dad came to visit. He told Dad, he has been home doing paperwork, but of he or his kid needed an ass-whooping, he was happy to oblige.

The kid was finally caught trashing a house across the streets, a month later and sent to juvie. Before he was released, parents moved.

We weren't, I mean he, wasn't upset.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along these same sad lines, 14 year old kills 10 year old:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lily-peters-autopsy-results-preliminary
Prosecutors said in court Wednesday that the boy admitted to punching the victim in the stomach, knocking her to the ground, beating her with a club and strangling her. According to Chippewa County District Attorney Wade Newell, the suspect said he sexually assaulted her after she was dead.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kid and parents need a good ass-whooping.

A friend of mine had a 10 yo next door, that was the neighborhood terror. Several houses had been broken into and trashed. Cars had tires slashed, windows broke, paint scratched.

My friend had an Irish Setter. The backyard gate locked from the inside. Several days in a row, he came home to an open gate and dog running around the streets.

He spoke with the kid and parents several times. The parents always swore the kid had been inside doing homework.

After the last time, he has a tire slashed.
That afternoon, he parked at the school, 3 blocks away. Watching the kid, he picked out 3 boys, appeared about 12, and harassing the younger ones.

He walks up and offers them $5 each to beat up the neighbor kid.

He watched. They done the deed, he paid them, told the kid if anything was broken or his dog was loose, his beating would be worse.

Kid's Dad came to visit. He told Dad, he has been home doing paperwork, but of he or his kid needed an ass-whooping, he was happy to oblige.

The kid was finally caught trashing a house across the streets, a month later and sent to juvie. Before he was released, parents moved.

We weren't, I mean he, wasn't upset.
Spoiling a kid is the worst type of child abuse, it not only ruines the kids life, but the parents as well! The best example of this I have seen was my great uncle, that lived down in the Ozarks. Back in the 1940's this uncle and his oldest son, he had four sons, started a trucking business, hauling live chickens to processing plants in other states! This worked well, and before long they were making lots of money. This uncle had never had anything, and was proned to brag, and would just give the three younger brothers anything they wanted! He liked to hand the youngest brother, that was 5 or 6 years old, a hundred dollor bill in front of people, and say he is a good boy I can hire him to do anything for a hundred dollars, back when men supported ther families on $50.00 a week. the bottom line is, the younger these boys were when he got rich, the worse they turned out! This youngest boy broke his mom and dad, bribing politicians to get him out of prison, etc. would come in and beat his old mother up, after his dad died, to get money she no longer had, died a 43 years old, and looked 80, was a total waste of human life! The oldest son was a self made multi millionaire, owned thousands of acres of land, high dollar horses,. raised three kids, to be happy sucessful adults, one still operates this trucking company, two are engeneers , and own their own firm. and was absolutly the salt of the earth man! Once when I first started driving I borrowed my dads car for a date, got it stuck, in the middle of the night, and called this guy, I didn't want dad to know I got his car stuck, and he got up, came and pulled me out personally, and he was one of the wealthiest, most important, people in the state, and and wouldn't take a penny for his trouble!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I want to know is how is the tennis ball gonna light the kids face in fire? I’ve been burned on my arms and legs and have had skin grafts. I caught because of my clothes.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
What I want to know is how is the tennis ball gonna light the kids face in fire? I’ve been burned on my arms and legs and have had skin grafts. I caught because of my clothes.
I guess this has been asked or commented on and no answer. The tennis ball is covered in felt and holds fluid, like a wet rag. Pour gas on it or kerosene/diesel, and light it and throw, and it will splash lit fuel all over the fricking place. You can throw as soon as it's lit and you'll be fine because it's not generating a lot of heat at first. When that lit gas gets splashed all over the front of a person's body, it won't go out until there is no fuel left which long enough to cause some severe burns.

Last edited:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that parents are to blame for all these psychopaths, although I'm sure they are responsible in part, for some of them. It's the easy way out just to blame the parents, or enviroment, for everything! Every parent does, and says things they shouldn't, to their kids, just like every kid does and says things they shouldn't! My mother was quick tempered, and would hit us, or say things, we had coming, then a few minutes later she was sorry, but I had NO DOUBT what so ever, she loved us, and would do anything for us. I thought my name was little heathen, until I started to school! My father was great with kids, he raised two familes, when his father died in 1934, when dad was 15 years old, in the middle of the great depression, and he found himself the bread winner for his mother, and five younger siblings, and then of course his family, four boys, and every single one of these people he helped raise, turned out to be honorable, productive citizens, with families of their own! I suspect the crap on TV, movies, games, and what they are being brainwashed with in public schools, are more to blame than bad parenting! Two of my sisters in law, went off to collage a young republican, and came back RAVING COMMUNIST, and they both are teachers! When my father was ask for advice of raising kids, his answer was always the same, "Ask someone that has never raised any!"

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely!

Bad parents can and do produce good kids. Same as, great parents can and do have kids.

Parents coddling or covering up for those bad kids nobody any good, especially the kid.

IF the parents and environment were totally at fault, how would a family have some great kids and 1 psychopath?

Generalities and lumping all into one group will not help the problem. Each must be dealt with on it's own.

It is amazing how many of the "know it all" experts in child services, do not have children.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will definitely be the first to admit that any opinions I have would be based on my own upbringing and my kids. I also definitely leaned a little further left in my early 20s than I do now.

I see a huge gap between a kid just being a brat and a parent laughing off a kid that can be so inhuman as to throw an incendiary device at another child. There is no excuse for anyone laughing off a child bullying another child to the point of hospitalization.

Just as a mental exercise, replace the little bully with a pitbull and reassess your reaction to the story. What would be the fair and just outcome of this story then?

Latest posts

Top Bottom