Xd .40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to get some opinions on an xd 40 a friend of mine is wanting to sell me

offering xd
3 mags
xd gear
kydex holster
200 rounds
for 525
price definately seems good and the weapon feels good but I don't know much about these particular pistols so I thought I might get some thoughts on it. Normally I carry a Taurus pt145pro but might switch to this if I get it...

Anyway enough rambling, thoughts?

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like mine, it's a sub-compact. Quite a few hundred rounds thru it & no problems at all. I was surprised how accurate it was, being so small.
I figured I wouldn't be able to hang onto it very good with my wide hands, but not a problem really. I'd suggest shooting a box or 2 thru it first, since it's your buddy's. Then if you like it buy it.

On another note I was think about getting one of those pt145's do you like it? Any problems?

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another note I was think about getting one of those pt145's do you like it? Any problems?

you've heard of american express? well I don't believe in credit cards but I do believe in my taurus, and I never leave home without it. It's been a great carry weapon. 10 +1 goes bang everytime...not sure what else to say. but if you have any other questions let me know I'll answer what I can.

I recently picked up a NIB XD40sc, XD-Gear and factory 9rd and 12rd magazines, for $475 shipped with a $20 FFL fee, grand total of $495.

Just a little basis for pricing.

thanks! I figured at 500 it was right at value but the 200 rounds of ammo bumps value a little bit...and he'se a pretty good guy so...:D

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured I wouldn't be able to hang onto it very good with my wide hands, but not a problem really.

Almost forgot, I would suggest getting the Pierce pinky extension for the 9 round mag. The 12 is fine, but with the 9rd I've got no place for my pinky.
This more than doubles the amount of control IMHO. I bought one at H&H for around $10 or so.

Signut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to get some opinions on an xd 40 a friend of mine is wanting to sell me

offering xd
3 mags
xd gear
kydex holster
200 rounds
for 525
price definately seems good and the weapon feels good but I don't know much about these particular pistols so I thought I might get some thoughts on it. Normally I carry a Taurus pt145pro but might switch to this if I get it...

Anyway enough rambling, thoughts?

You want to pay more than new price? Don't do it.....

As far as opinions on the gun... ROCK SOLID pistol. It will even run dryer than a bone on lube. I found out my Glocks NEED lube to work properly. My XD40 just kept banging away... I bought it used for $400 a few years back. And 40 ammo is very abundant at the moment. The wallyworld up here in owasso has had alot of 40 in stock for over a month now....

mike
gn

Latest posts

Top Bottom