Xd .40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr xd

Marksman
Reaction score
i think the price is pretty close, considering the package plus the ammo. i had an xd .40 for several years and loved it. it's a great gun, easy to shoot, accurate, and reliable. only got rid of mine to buy a s.a. micro compact .45. it is easier for me to carry concealed. if the gun is in good shape, i dont think you can go wrong.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I may have over paid but I went ahead and bought it from my friend...made the mistake of shooting it :P
here are some pics after cleaning

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think that was a mistake. You found a gun you liked, shot it, confirmed it was in good shape and bought it. Unless you just paid a lot more than you said, you got yourself a fine deal.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice!I think the price was about right.You can always find another cheaper after
you have already bought,right!:drunk2:

so true, next day one went up on the classified here...oh well still happy with what I got.

ProBusiness said:
Man, that is the strangest XDSC .40 I have ever seen. I think you paid for a colt revolver. OOHHH - it is the bottom gun.

Ruger Redhawk in .44mag :P

like I said taking pictures after cleaning from going to the range...I mean do you only take one gun with you when you go shoot? :saywhat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom