Ya just a little warm today, well thats what my truck told me anyway...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ron, think about you often. Just getting fatter and lazier in my old old age. Only doing weekends as you know, and at my old age don't know how much longer I will do it, but the plus side has been in the eleven years I have been doing one of the pluses is meeting and making friends such as you Ron. Thank you. And yes, I still have some M1's. In fact going in the AM to shoot my shooter just to waste ammo.

LOL thats great, and yes old age is getting to you, my name is Rich.....LOL...

I mis my garands....

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL thats great, and yes old age is getting to you, my name is Rich.....LOL...

I mis my garands....

Rich, does that tell you something? I am sinking! HA! Don't know why I think Ron! Must be that place i have told you of in Elk City, machine tool shop and he is Ron hendershott. DUH, I was born Blonde. Please, keep in touch.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rich, does that tell you something? I am sinking! HA! Don't know why I think Ron! Must be that place i have told you of in Elk City, machine tool shop and he is Ron hendershott. DUH, I was born Blonde. Please, keep in touch.

We be good, still need to make it up there for a few hours.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was 110 in the Grove, OK area. I snapped this pic just about a minute after the temp dropped -.05. This was in the shade!!

ai1221.photobucket.com_albums_dd479_BigJohn54_Special_20Interests_Nikon7_6_11010_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom