Yay Oklahoma! More front page news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memori

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There shouldn't be an ordinance that removes grave decorations. Period. The only time it's ok to remove decorations is if the wind blew them away and they're just laying in the grass somewhere.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprising.

People are immoral these days.

the whole gay/trans thing is just a symptom of a larger issue.

the lack of respect for the institution of marriage is just part of a larger disrespect for morality, honour, chivalry, authority and institutions in general.
Dumb. Just dumb.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's an embarrassment to the City and the State. I hope this is a wake up call to every other community to change their operations. These are more than flags. They decorate the graves of those that served.
I hope they guy that did this doesn't get fired, I hope the guy let it happen at the administrative level gets canned.
City manager/mayor or who ever is at top, knew this was happening but will claim total innocence and deniability

I think I saw Jeff gathering those up and putting them in a pile ....just saying .......

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one of our local cemeteries, all flags are removed by volunteers after holidays or prior to mowing. They are not collected in the trash bins but stored and burned by the VFW with other flags being retired in the community.
Free to all.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not surprising.

People are immoral these days.

the whole gay/trans thing is just a symptom of a larger issue.

the lack of respect for the institution of marriage is just part of a larger disrespect for morality, honour, chivalry, authority and institutions in general.

i am bigoted and intolerant of degeneracy, especially when it is shoved down our throats by cultural marxists.

Not picking on you TJ, but there's a joke in there somewhere....

Latest posts

Top Bottom