You all are slaves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In all seriousness, it doesn't really bother me unless some idiot in line behind me starts snickering. Then I just turn to him and say, THEY'RE FOR THE BULLET HOLES, PUNK!!! And then I give him one to the hip.

Last edited:

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scenario: You have in your shopping cart:

a) a box full of santiary napkins, or similar

-OR-

b) a box full of prophylactics, or similar

and a someone you know in a professional context bumps into your cart at the store and strikes up a conversation.

Question: Which is worse?

Last edited:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really sucks when you get to the point of having to run to the store for "feminine products".

thats one thing i dont mind doing. I guess i look "manly" enough to get away with it (im not saying you dont look manly :)) and i typically walk with purpose so people stay out my way lol. Ironically, i almost picked up a chick at wal mart doing that when my lady was in the 'I cant leave the house like this' mode. Despite my blatant purpose for being in the isle in the first place, the lady shopper was coming on to me. Times like that make me wish I were single again.

ahh hell, im a slave too...

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scenario: You have in your shopping cart:

a) a box full of santiary napkins, or similar

-OR-

b) a box full of prophylactics, or similar

and a someone you know in a professional context bumps into your cart at the store and strikes up a conversation.

Question: Which is worse?

prophylactic seems to be the greater of two evils.

Latest posts

Top Bottom